The rapid increase in attempted cyberattacks has made it difficult for human cybersecurity experts to respond to and predict the most dangerous attacks. In order to solve this problem, AI has emerged as a solution. By analyzing vast amounts of data in real-time, machine learning algorithms detect patterns that indicate potential threats more effectively than humans. Companies that use AI and automation to detect and respond to data breaches are reported to save an average of $3 million compared to those that do not, according to IBM.
However, hackers and criminals are also taking advantage of the availability of AI. They use AI algorithms to identify vulnerable systems and valuable data among millions of computers and networks connected to the internet. AI is also used to create personalized phishing emails and evade automated email defense systems. Moreover, AI has been used to fraudulently authorize transactions by artificially cloning the voice of senior executives.
The use of AI in cybersecurity is considered an “arms race” between hackers and security agents to ensure that the most sophisticated algorithms are working on their side. It is projected that by 2030, the market for AI cybersecurity products will be worth close to $139 billion, nearly ten times the value of the 2021 market.
To prepare and protect against this unprecedented level of complexity in managing cyber threats, with many systems and processes becoming more interconnected and interdependent CCG invented a unique set of cybersecurity solutions called Phen.ai which is packaged with CheckMate and utilizes cutting-edge technologies with the following capabilities:
- An up-to-date knowledge base of vulnerabilities, IOC, TTPs and ATT&CK.
- Phen.AI’s ability to start understanding the network and offering “protection” within 15 minutes of deployment and reducing threat detection and breach detection times to less than 15mins compared to the industry standard.
- Detection of genuine vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks with very little to no false positives.
- Ability to conduct multiple investigations simultaneously.
- Ability to perform trend analysis and provide clear report results.
- Provide recommendations for countermeasures to eliminate undesirable weaknesses, threats and attacks presented in a weighted priority.
- Forensic Analysis, SIEM on steroid solution, inside network monitoring in real-time, and deep packet inspections.
- Sophisticated analytics and Threat Hunting abilities that detect based on knowing the rules and understanding of protocols, network operations, and computer/IoT/etc. operations.
- Provides 100% view and insights of the network, preventing hidden and dark spots for the bad actors to gain a beachhead and hide.
- It is designed to operate at the S/TS level network without reach-back to the vendor site or cloud presence and it is very easy to install and use.