A history of innovation enhancing everyday lives
Our history is one of reliable, technically excellent, tenacious people, bringing innovation to help businesses and governments protect their assets and apply innovative technology to achieve new levels of competitiveness and success.
Leading and Managing Change for Strategic Advantages in Cyber defense.
Canfield Consulting Group, LLC, Doing Business as Canfield CyberDefense Group as “CCG,” is a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged WOSB (EDWOSB), GSA IT Schedule 70 MAS that was founded on January 1st, 2013, deploying the first at-scale AI with cognitive analytics. Canfield is an SBA, 8(a) certified company with experience in the start of the art Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligent security software solution, support, services.
CCG was born out of the singular vision to provide a state-of-the-art cutting-edge AI security software solution in a pre-configured package. This drive led us to develop Phen.AI packaged with CheckMate, a trade secret all-in-one sophisticated cyber defense AI analytic software solution and related support. CCG offers commercial CheckMate Software, a complete self-contained defense solution. It is a based on the term license. CheckMate leverages and powers Artificial Intelligence called “Phen.AI,” a cutting-edge, cognitive learning technology. CCG developed Phen.AI, the Humanoid Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Silicon, a sophisticated analytic engine that provides optimized methodologies to assess ranging from pre-analysis network information or data searches to post-analysis data mining and visualizations to ensure the resilience of critical infrastructure
CCG’s innovation Phen.AI is the world’s largest and most complete security knowledge base and commonsense reasoning software product. CCG’s proprietary and validated defense software product provides organizations with easy-to-use, state-of-the-art completed cyber defense protection capabilities. CCG is an Information AI cyber defense software product and development company that provides specialized professional services for IT, with a specialization in cyber and project management.
CCG’s complete self-contained cyber-defense software solution is called Phen.AI and is packaged with CheckMate
The Phen.AI is responsible for detecting any network problems and insider threats, providing threat hunting, and behavioral analytic detections. Including pen Testing, complete visibility of your network,
Let’s look at Phen the AI.
What is it offering you to address Cyber defense threats and why is Phen, the AI solution, different than everyone else in today’s digital market?
The Phen.AI is giving you
- Humanoid Intelligence driving your cyber defense. AI is using humanoid thought operating at silicon speed. The solution is protection against insider threats and threats from zero-day or unknown origins to better and a complete protection of your network. Phen.AI is like combining Flash with Sherlock Holmes, and they are working together to solve problems.
- Phen.AI’s ability to start understanding the network and offering “protection” within 15 minutes of deployment and reducing threat detection and breach detection times to less than 15mins compared to the industry standard.
- Phen.AI is not difficult to set up or use. Deployment is straight forward compare to other products in the industry standard.
- Many products require a baselining of the network that can take anywhere from 30 days to several months. However, Phen AI does not require this and it is operational within 15 minutes of installation and setup.
- Normally, the 15 minutes Phen AI needs to discover and learn the network. Over time Checkmate got more intelligent like Sherlock.
- Phen.AI is your cyber SME and works with your IT security team and provides security.
Currently, CheckMate is deployed into an appliance, also it is designed to operate at the S/TS level network without reach-back to the vendor site or cloud presence
CCG’s technical expertise and business knowledgeable professionals support organizations’ improvements in corporate information systems through better information security and information management processes. CCG has a proven history of assisting its Federal and Commercial clients (e.g., the National Archive, Census bureau, the Department of State, the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Commerce) to implement strategic systems in a timely and effective manner. Our certified engineering and software development experts have the necessary breadth of experience to help our clients analyze, design, and develop systems that mitigate risk.