Code Reviewer to Support
Posted 3 years ago
Canfield Cybersecurity Group is looking for an experienced code reviewer to support an upcoming contract with the Defense Information Systems Agency. This position will provide independent validation and verification to ensure that CCG capabilities are following policy, such that the capabilities are cyber secured.
Please note that this position is contingent upon contract award.
- 5 years of specialized experience in the field of code reviewing
- Hold an active Secret clearance
- Have an Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level II certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M.
- Able to use vulnerabilities scanner such as web inspect or code review tools such as HP Fortify, Sonar, etc.
- Conducts code reviews on each capability release in accordance with Application Security Development (ASD) and other applicable STIGs using the government-provided code review process.
- Able to identify security vulnerabilities and areas of non-compliance based on DoD Policy, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS), and Security Requirement Guides (SRGs).
- Experienced in providing collected and analyzed data output of the cybersecurity tools in the open vulnerabilities spreadsheet report and the daily code review report, while providing all code review results to the Government.
|Job Category||Code Reviewer to Support|