The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) released a joint cybersecurity advisory about Advanced Persistent threat (APT). Right now, Russian intelligence (SVR) is leveraging five risks. Phen / CheckMate are on the scene to put a stop to it.
Take a look at the most popular software and see if you’re using any of it on the Russians. They’re infiltrating your network. While these events occurred many years ago, there are several newer threats that Phen is now guarding you against. Phen not only protects against these, but also against all CVEs (62,000+ CVEs) and zero-day exploits.
- – CVE-2018-13379 (Fortinet)
- – CVE-2019-9670 (Zimbra)
- – CVE-2019-4510 (Pulse Secure)
- – CVE-2019-19781 (Citrix)
- – CVE-2020-4006 (VMWare)
If you have these in your network, you have the Russians there too. Simply by plugging in CheckMate, Phen will track down and work to defend your network.
Phen and CheckMate are reducing 99.9% of your attack and threat surface area. Not just against the Russians but all attackers.
Phen and CheckMate provide the following counter-attack resolutions available to all users of our software on 100% of your network. These are the actions provided for all companies by the NSA, FBI and CISA adopted and executed for you by Phen in order to mitigate these and other threats:
▪ Update systems and products as soon as possible. Phen is there for you, ensuring all OS and software patches are applied to all systems in your network and prioritizing the criticality so you know what order to address them.
▪ Assume a breach will happen; review accounts. Phen is there for you, providing behavior analysis to identify and stop unwanted actions by compromised accounts.
▪ Identify management capabilities. Phen watches access capabilities in addition to eliminate unwanted access.
▪ Block obsolete or unused protocols at the edge. Phen goes beyond by identifying and moving to eliminate the actual services running on all systems through out the network. This ensures full protections against intrusion and pivoting at the core and not just at the surface.
▪ Enable robust logging of internet-facing services and authentication functions. CheckMate and Phen are doing this, simply plug CheckMate into your network and this power is at your fingertips. And not only at the internet-facing systems
▪ Adopt a mindset that compromise happens. Phen is there to reduce detection of a breach. While all others measure in 100s of days (the average breach detection is 220 days), Phen’s detection is 15 minutes.
Phen is taking these six actions are highly recommended, not only at the edge of your network or on internet facing systems, but doing so on 100% of your network. Take the recommendations from the best cyber security experts (NSA, FBI, CISA) and implement them with the best solution available now (CheckMate). Phen protects your network like an army of cyber security experts allowing you to focus time, efforts and money on what you do best, your business.
CVE == Known Common Vulnerabilities