Canfield CyberDefense Group needs professionals to support the development of the Sales and marketing functions of the Canfield Cyberdefense Group (CCG).
The professional work of the CCG’s personal will gradually increase in difficulty and responsibility as gains experience in marketing and selling Cybersecurity software products. The person hired for this position will need strong interested, motivated individuals who are ready to gain in real-world/practical/professional job experiences and will be working with senior developers and Training available.
- Knowledge and experience as a sales and Marketing.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge/understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Experience in cold calls and emails campaign process.
- Understanding or knowledge in the Cybersecurity area will be required.
- Conduct market research to identify selling and marketing possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, emails campaign, networking.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results.
Build and update the database for target markets (i.e location, industry and or revenue-based, etc.)
- Assist in strategic planning to increase the pipeline of business to selling CCG’s patented Cybersecurity software appliance.
- Assist with daily administrative duties (i.e answering phones, etc.)
Flexible Working hours | Monday to Friday, Onsite
Degree in Computer Science or Information System
|Job Category||Software Sales and Marketing|